Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I am selling 3 Stereolab 7" singles
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: I am selling 3 Stereolab 7

Okay Velvetwater. I'll buy them but I just bought a sewing machine all three 50 dollars but I need two weeks don't list them on ebay I'll buy them solemn oath. Let me deposit into my paypal and I need to repay the person that gifted me my sewing machine. but I know you need money. Is this 50 $ or sterling?

May 03, 2012, 04:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I know it's not your problem but now I have these payments for the sewing machine but I do want the records. Maybe I could skip a week on the machine and pay you. Okay we'll talk about this tomorrow. Let me consult my Shylock. :)

May 03, 2012, 05:06

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

No worries slushy, I can wait 2 weeks as I am in no particular rush. But Kanaka also expressed his interest in buying the set so it will be a case of first come first served. That is unless you guys want to outbid each other! :-)
Also, please bear in mind that, as previously stated, the price is in Sterling and that I'll have to add postage to that, probably around 7. But I will refund you if I spend less.

May 03, 2012, 13:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Okay. I think I had gotten inspired looking at John Peel's record collection and was being impulsive. I am still interested, also. We'll see if I can do it because it's not practical for me. Thanks.

May 03, 2012, 16:36

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

What an excellent addition to your collection!

May 03, 2012, 17:32

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Okay. I think I had gotten inspired looking at John Peel's record collection and was being impulsive. I am still interested, also. We'll see if I can do it because it's not practical for me. Thanks.

Money aside (big problem this one!!!), if you have a Paypal account there isn't really any practical issue. Infact, I think that now one can send a payment with Paypal even without an account.

I will wait another 2 weeks (say 16 May).
Then if neither you or kanaka (or anyone else) come forward with total certainty I will list the lot on Ebay.
I'd rather give the records to one of you though as I know you will treasure them.

May 03, 2012, 19:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I think somebody will pull through for you. I'm hoping it will be me.

May 04, 2012, 00:35

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

My fate is in your hands :-)

May 04, 2012, 16:21

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

It's "deadline" May 16.
Will anyone certain to purchase this lot please come forward. 50 (plus shipping) via Paypal.
Cheers.

May 16, 2012, 02:18

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

As luck would have it, I had to purchase another car after the sewing machine. All my money goes to the car or sewing projects but if you list them ebay I will probably by the
Faust/Lab as that as familial significance. I still might buy them but as I said I had to buy a new car this week so...

and I need clothes.

May 16, 2012, 05:56

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index