Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I am selling 3 Stereolab 7" singles
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: I am selling 3 Stereolab 7

not a NEW car a used car and I got a great deal. but still...it's money I could have spent on those records but... my old car is still worth a few hundred dollars if I sell it quick. Then I could buy all three and lots of material.

May 16, 2012, 05:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yeah the 16th is an absolute no go for me because the 17th is bill day.

May 16, 2012, 06:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

So, do what you gotta do. The unforseen happened to me. I didn't know the car was going to take a dive when I promised you two weeks. That changed my conditions.

May 16, 2012, 06:05

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

I understand slushy. But both you and kanaka said that you would buy the records if given some time.
I don't have a problem with waiting a little longer.
But I just need to know for certain whether one of you (and which of you) is committed 100% to complete the purchase. Does the end of the month/first week of June sound good?
In that case I will not list them on Ebay.

May 16, 2012, 11:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm sorry I'm spending my money on this thing.

ok I'm in 100 % I figured out that it would be 31.42 in your currency (50.00$ or was it 75$) and then we need to figure out the postage and then I'll commit to a date. Probably looks like first of June would be best for me.

May 16, 2012, 22:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

No this just doesn't feel right. I want to do it but what if those records are all scratched up and then I'd be out 75 bucks I really want to have them but I'm not able to trust. I'm sorry. I did want them but I don't want to end up the chump.

May 16, 2012, 22:58

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
No this just doesn't feel right. I want to do it but what if those records are all scratched up and then I'd be out 75 bucks I really want to have them but I'm not able to trust. I'm sorry. I did want them but I don't want to end up the chump.

Why would he lie?

May 16, 2012, 23:41

kanaka
391 posts

velvetwater wrote:
I understand slushy. But both you and kanaka said that you would buy the records if given some time.
I don't have a problem with waiting a little longer.
But I just need to know for certain whether one of you (and which of you) is committed 100% to complete the purchase. Does the end of the month/first week of June sound good?
In that case I will not list them on Ebay.

I have no money at this time. sorry maybee just wait, i don t no...:/

May 16, 2012, 23:53

kanaka
391 posts

démissionne.not wait

ebay is a good idea if you give a high price.

May 17, 2012, 00:28

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

I can guarantee you that both records and covers are in excellent to near mint condition . If you give me your email I can send you some photos.
If you are in the US it should be £55 (pounds) in total. In any case with Paypal you are protected if not satisfied, but I am sure that you will be.

May 17, 2012, 01:16

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index