Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I am selling 3 Stereolab 7" singles
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Re: I am selling 3 Stereolab 7

Mu Mu wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
No this just doesn't feel right. I want to do it but what if those records are all scratched up and then I'd be out 75 bucks I really want to have them but I'm not able to trust. I'm sorry. I did want them but I don't want to end up the chump.

Why would he lie?

Exactly.
Thanks for the support MU MU!
Photos are available on request.

May 17, 2012, 01:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That's promising.

May 18, 2012, 06:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Again promising - on two of the eps. You say you 're in the EU why do you need sterling ? I might only be only willing to pay Euro. but I'm yanking with you.

May 18, 2012, 06:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I don't understand your desperate measures.

May 18, 2012, 06:13

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

I live in London.
If it is such an issue you can pay me in Euros or US Dollars. As long as it is via Paypal.
It's just that their conversion rates are crap, that's why I would prefer Sterling.

May 18, 2012, 14:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I had a talk with my therapist about it briefly and she backs my decision for what it's worth.

May 18, 2012, 19:16

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I had a talk with my therapist about it briefly and she backs my decision for what it's worth.

Which is...?

May 18, 2012, 19:46

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I have already told you. Remove from the list of potential buyers, please. Thank you. Sorry to waste your time.

May 18, 2012, 19:50

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
No this just doesn't feel right. I want to do it but what if those records are all scratched up and then I'd be out 75 bucks I really want to have them but I'm not able to trust. I'm sorry. I did want them but I don't want to end up the chump.

Why would he lie?

Velvetwater is a woman ! That's what she told us two or three years ago. and her father turned her on to Stereolab. That was her story 3 years ago when she posted a picture of herself in overalls and a hat.

May 18, 2012, 20:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

Why would he lie?

Velvetwater is a woman ! That's what she told us two or three years ago. and her father turned her on to Stereolab. That was her story 3 years ago when she posted a picture of herself in overalls and a hat.

Well, then why don't you buy them mu2 and play them on your radio program?

May 18, 2012, 20:03

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index