Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I am selling 3 Stereolab 7" singles
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: I am selling 3 Stereolab 7

Mu Mu wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
No this just doesn't feel right. I want to do it but what if those records are all scratched up and then I'd be out 75 bucks I really want to have them but I'm not able to trust. I'm sorry. I did want them but I don't want to end up the chump.

Why would he lie?

May 18, 2012, 20:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I have already told you. Remove from the list of potential buyers, please. Thank you. Sorry to waste your time.

Why did I have expectations from you of all people!? :-)
By the way, I am not a woman: I am a hermaphrodite.
So I can appeal to men like you as well.

May 18, 2012, 20:25

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

So, I think only kanaka is left now.
Please let me know if you are still interested.
I can wait until first week of June, but I need to know now if you can commit.

May 18, 2012, 20:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I have good intentions. I wanted to buy them, sincerely. But in the end, I decided it wasn't a wise decision. That I would be out the money. When I noticed that no one else but me was bidding and this story was all very mysterious how you desperately need this money and it will change your life. I didn't want to get ripped off. If you desperately needed the money, as you had stated, you would have already sold the records and you wouldn't be mollycoddling me. I found that suspicious.

May 19, 2012, 02:46

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

So you decided not to buy them only because you are suspicious?!
That's sad.
With Paypal you would have been protected anyway.
I thought I would sell the records here rather than on Ebay for a number of obvious reasons (real fans not dealers, no ebay charges, etc.).
And I am not "desperate". I just said I need the money rather than a trade.
Nothing suspicious.
I wouldn't have waited all this time if I really needed to be paid so desperately!
You will see the records next week when I list them on ebay (unless somebody else doesn't find this suspicious and decide to step in).
You got it all wrong slushy (gender included).

May 19, 2012, 08:46

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Then I'll buy them; When a third party steps for accountability and I see what the return policy is IF the merchandise is damaged. I hope I don't get outbid. This is unfortunate, I would have preferred to have done business with you directly.

May 20, 2012, 20:55

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm not familiar with paypal having a return policy. I guess I could investigate.

May 20, 2012, 20:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yeah, I don't see how I'm protected because I could make a claim that you stated the 7 "s were in excellent condition and then you can deny my claim on your end and the I'm still out my money.
I wish I could buy these records. Damn.

May 20, 2012, 21:08

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Hello everyone.
I was tidying up my Stereolab collection and I have found 1 extra copy of the following items:

- FREE WITCH AND NO-BRA QUEEN 7" tour single
- UBERCHALL 1996 7" split single with Foetus and Faust
- SYMBOLIC LOGIC OF NOW 7" split single with Soi-Disant

If you are interested in buying any of the above feel free to make me an offer. They are all in excellent condition.
Postage will be from UK.

Very nice of you to offer to sell here first. I don't collect vinyl, but I'm sure tempted to start sometimes. You must have quite an extensive collection if you had these as extras!

May 20, 2012, 21:47

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
yeah, I don't see how I'm protected because I could make a claim that you stated the 7 "s were in excellent condition and then you can deny my claim on your end and the I'm still out my money.
I wish I could buy these records. Damn.

How could I deny your claim if it is all written in this forum! You would have ample proof.
I insist that the records are in excellent condition and that there shouldn't be any concerns.
I am going to wait another 24 hours if there is someone who is not so paranoid and decide to trust a fellow Stereolab fan.
After that they are going to be sold on Ebay.
And this is final.

May 20, 2012, 22:55

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index