Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Name Game
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

The Name Game

I really hope that the Groop decides to release the other songs from the Chemical Chords sessions.
Just for fun, what would you name this new release?
My pick: "Molecular Melodies", or maybe the fortunate typo I saw on eBay recently: "Chemical Chorus".

Oct 04, 2008, 18:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: The Name Game

Quantum Popsicles

Oct 04, 2008, 19:14

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

"Kosmische Bossa Sextet investigate Hadron Harmonic Resonance from beyond the Multiverse"

An exclusive extract from my review of "Kosmische Bossa Quintet investigate Hadron Harmonic Resonance from beyond the Multiverse":

"This latest album from Stereolab seems to have been conceived as a more experimental companion peice to the recently released "Chemical Chords". The overall sound is best described as that of molecules colliding due to vibrations caused by changing voltages being applied magnetically to the cone of a loudspeaker"

8 )

Oct 04, 2008, 19:39