Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yay Obama, finally!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Yay Obama, finally!

Labhead wrote:
matthew6 wrote:
Does anyone else get the feeling that the U.S is two nations inside of one?

Methinks we'll be due for another civil war in a few years...

lets hope not, but i think its crossing a lot of minds.

one side will have the flag of reason and the other will have the flag of KFC...

a smart lady once sang about this...lets divide everything.

May 10, 2012, 06:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Here's what Obama was doing 5/8/12:

Is these two issues part of his 'ObamaCare Distraction'?

May 10, 2012, 07:01

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

Strangely, Republicans of 1865 deserved to win the original civil war. Republicunts of 2012 sadly would not. At some point in the 20th Century, RP switched from its progressive origins into the right-wing conservatism they seem to espouse today and also gained their notorious popularity with evangelical Christians. I can't help but wonder, what motivated this switch, this sharp right-turn as I'd like to call it (as opposed to "sharp left turn", often interpreted as a radical change). Because that certainly has influenced the political climate of USA today.

May 10, 2012, 07:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Here's what Obama was doing 5/8/12:

Are these two issues part of his 'ObamaCare Distraction'?

May 10, 2012, 07:05

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

I don't understand how states are even ALLOWED to pass gay marriage bans, aren't they inherently unconstitutional based on the "equal rights" clause.

May 10, 2012, 20:38

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Labhead wrote:

Can anybody please explain this racist's reasoning to me? Does she think only whites can be gay? Does she think if gay marriage isn't allowed, that whites won't 'turn gay' and will breed instead? The mind boggles...

Anti-Gay Marriage Bill Created ‘To Protect Caucasian Race’ Says Senator’s Wife
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/anti-gay-marriage-bill-created-to-protect-caucasian-race-says-senators-wife/politics/2012/05/02/38903

May 10, 2012, 20:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

I think it's a sorry attempt at humor.

May 10, 2012, 20:58

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
I think it's a sorry attempt at humor.

Meant that as a reply to Labhead, not CP!

May 10, 2012, 20:59

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

It does look like a satire, doesn't it? Then again, it does remind me of Poe's law, sometimes it's hard to tell between earnest fundamentalism and a parody thereof.

May 10, 2012, 21:08

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
It does look like a satire, doesn't it? Then again, it does remind me of Poe's law, sometimes it's hard to tell between earnest fundamentalism and a parody thereof.

It is satire.

May 10, 2012, 21:29

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index