Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yay Obama, finally!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

kanaka
391 posts

Re: Yay Obama, finally!

plastic is fantastic and suckerberg is splendid.

May 13, 2012, 18:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Hr 347 is an urgent issue right now. Where gay marriage is a campaign promise for 2013 and gays and lesbians or straight people won't be able to protest Obama on that in his presence without risking imprisonment.
I'm guessing none of you bothered to read it. It passed in Congress.

I read it thoroughly.

I have never seen slushy use an imbedded link before, I'm suspicious someone is writing as her. That is extremely bogus if so.

May 13, 2012, 21:25

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Agreed, it is a little strange to see Slushy get this worked up about anything besides Bach or Herb Alpert.

May 14, 2012, 00:50

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Don't waste my time. I spend one night a week studying the constitutional curriculum of Hillsdale College Prof. Scott Arns. If embedding links is your only intelligence quotient, you fall short. It's not that difficult. I have my servants do that. but I know how.

May 14, 2012, 05:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

And I'm not buying your, "I've never seen slushy embed links before." I'm sure you were shocked and amazed.

May 14, 2012, 05:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Well, I've been in this politics class for 36 weeks with a variety of politico/as. We've been studying the Constitution, The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights and The Federalist Papers online with Hillsdale College students and professors. Then I retained a lawyer.

May 14, 2012, 05:38

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

:)

May 14, 2012, 05:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

God, your comparing my writing to Psi-Phi? Do you speak English?

May 14, 2012, 05:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

You are really making a fool of yourself comparing yourself to him. And I know it makes you angry, it is sometimes frustrating to me being with a man speaking 8 (?) languages at once. Yes, you are correct...he is tutoring me in computing but I announced the other day my interest in mathematics studies, then chemistry. I study biology and latin as a hobby. and then he got me interested in Yiddish. then there's English and French. The occasional German. Carnese. and then my things I need to do so I'm not exactly sitting around with my thumb up my ass thinking , "Gee what can a PC do?," it's ask an expert , "Show me how a PC do it , when you've got a minute from your hectic schedule on a Saturday or a Sunday." But I had to find an unbiased article to present here, ie. not Fox New. I could point you to Occupy New Hampshire but I thought that was too biased.

May 14, 2012, 06:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Well, gosh, I even don't know one gay or one lesbian much less two - in love. This sounds kind of lawyer-ee. Now it's mandatory to have a lawyer _OUT WITH IT - the mandatory lawyer law or mandate-WHEN_WHEN_WHEN> COME ON. They made a turkey madatory on the 4th Thursday of November!!! (and cranberries too)

May 14, 2012, 06:30

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index