Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yay Obama, finally!
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

kanaka
391 posts

Re: Yay Obama, finally!

s_lush_s wrote:
I think I know more andro workaholics winners than straights gays or lesbians and I'm proud to be one and I'm proud to know some and I wish there were more of us. Step away from the booty and then get busy. I had to bump this thread and represent my peeps.

Gaddafi..Obama what a difference...

May 20, 2012, 23:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

kanaka
391 posts

mainstream pum pum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KttQ67ESf8M&feature=related

May 21, 2012, 00:04

BOTE_
381 posts

Newsweek cover - 1st Gay President

Still funny everytime. lol

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

May 22, 2012, 02:26

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

Re: Newsweek cover - 1st Gay President

BOTE_ wrote:

I think that was pandering to the right wingers on that one for sure, sensationalism.

May 22, 2012, 04:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
BOTE_ wrote:

I think that was pandering to the right wingers on that one for sure, sensationalism.

Come on - Don't you get it? Like Clinton was the first black president ?

May 22, 2012, 09:35

kanaka
391 posts

BOTE_ wrote:

42 minutes in the sky. lol

May 23, 2012, 00:07

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

I know this is an election video, but it's a pretty good one. He does need to be doing more, but I think it's pretty bold in an election year, with the amount of hatred, such as the dangerous sickos out there like Pastor Worley and Rep Andy Gipson.

May 24, 2012, 04:58

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

I know this is an election video, but it's a pretty good one. He does need to be doing more, but I think it's pretty bold in an election year, with the amount of hatred, such as the dangerous sickos out there like Pastor Worley and Rep Andy Gipson.

i'm fairly pessimistic about all of this...i hope i'm wrong.

May 24, 2012, 05:08

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

You mean that there's a good chance he'll lose in November? I'm not quite as pessimistic. Of course I'm from a more liberal area of the country. But I notice myself and others are finally getting pretty indignant, fired up, donating more, and having a great interest in fighting back. I know the honeymoon is over, but that's the way in most second term elections. The looney wing of the party is doing Romney a great disservice, and we need to keep their connections in the spotlight. People forget pretty quickly. And I like that Obama is fighting back early and hard with videos about him closing a company, showing his ruthlessness etc. That sort of thing will resonate.

May 24, 2012, 05:29

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

Oh here's the election year anti-Romney video that might resonate with middle class voters in swing states. It's early, but I was thinking they must have a lot of examples like these to call on. Considering the super packs, they better hit pretty hard.

May 24, 2012, 05:34

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index