Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yay Obama, finally!
94 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Yay Obama, finally!

You are really making a fool of yourself comparing yourself to him. And I know it makes you angry, it is sometimes frustrating to me being with a man speaking 8 (?) languages at once. Yes, you are correct...he is tutoring me in computing but I announced the other day my interest in mathematics studies, then chemistry. I study biology and latin as a hobby. and then he got me interested in Yiddish. then there's English and French. The occasional German. Carnese. and then my things I need to do so I'm not exactly sitting around with my thumb up my ass thinking , "Gee what can a PC do?," it's ask an expert , "Show me how a PC do it , when you've got a minute from your hectic schedule on a Saturday or a Sunday." But I had to find an unbiased article to present here, ie. not Fox New. I could point you to Occupy New Hampshire but I thought that was too biased.

May 14, 2012, 06:10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: