Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yay Obama, finally!
94 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Yay Obama, finally!

cyberpainter wrote:
You mean that there's a good chance he'll lose in November? I'm not quite as pessimistic. Of course I'm from a more liberal area of the country. But I notice myself and others are finally getting pretty indignant, fired up, donating more, and having a great interest in fighting back. I know the honeymoon is over, but that's the way in most second term elections. The looney wing of the party is doing Romney a great disservice, and we need to keep their connections in the spotlight. People forget pretty quickly. And I like that Obama is fighting back early and hard with videos about him closing a company, showing his ruthlessness etc. That sort of thing will resonate.

yes, i think he will lose.

i don't trust that anything will resonate. i have very low hope for a voting public that elected a tea party congress last time.

i hope i'm wrong.

May 24, 2012, 07:17

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: