Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover *bow wow*
Mars Rover *bow wow*
92 posts

Now Playing

Yeah baby....my first pink thread.

Now Playing, short playlist:

Caramel- Cluster
Zum Wohl- Cluster
Sundial- The Advisory Circle

not sure whatt to put on next..perhaps some lab.

Oct 04, 2008, 20:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re: Now Playing

I have some nostalgia

This evening I spent with old Massive Attack tracks,Monk and Canatella, Portishead,

well, now I'm listening to Explosante Fixe, I love this track

Oct 04, 2008, 21:25

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Eaten Horizons or the Electrocution Of Rock

Yeah baby! :]

2. The Fall - Put Away
3. Teenage Fanclub & Jad Fair

Oct 04, 2008, 21:32

guero
170 posts

just finished playing the Imitation Electric Piano Eponymous EP and their s/t album.

Man what a great band! Hope they haven't quit forever!

Oct 04, 2008, 23:39

Mars Rover *bow wow*
Mars Rover *bow wow*
92 posts

guero wrote:
just finished playing the Imitation Electric Piano Eponymous EP and their s/t album.

Yeah. i love the and trinity neon. Wasn't too fond of the last one. i hope they return with more instrumentals.

Oct 04, 2008, 23:49

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Mars Rover *bow wow* wrote:
guero wrote:

Yeah. i love the and trinity neon. Wasn't too fond of the last one. i hope they return with more instrumentals.

New Order - Movement

Previously The Cure - Carnage Visors

I've been meaning to ask about IEP...do they have any thing going. I should've asked Martin when I had the chance...

Oct 05, 2008, 00:25

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

Deerhoof - fresh born
Andrew Pekler - On
Stereolab - Neon Beanbag

Oct 05, 2008, 00:45

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

XTC - English Settlement

Snowman

Oct 05, 2008, 01:15

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Chemical Chords

Oct 05, 2008, 01:51

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Deerhoof- Friend Opportunity.

I could be going to see them tonight, but decided not to. Going out dancing instead. I don't know anyone that could tolerate it, unfortunately. Anyone have an opinion on their latest one? I love FO, but only heard one or two songs of the new one and was eh.

Oct 05, 2008, 02:08

Pages: 26 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index