Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Now Playing

Roger Waters - The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking & Amused To Death.

I love the way Roj 'recycles' ideas and melodies from his PF days.

Nov 04, 2008, 22:50

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Gloucester Public School Presents: Electronic Music Lab
Electronic Music From Highschools.

It was a project by a music teacher (Mary Johnson) who taught teenagers from 1968 - 1984 at Gloucester High School The art of electronic music! Using a lot of early Moog's This mostly synthesizer compostion is very basic for technique but high on innocence and charm.

Limited to 500 copies.

Nov 05, 2008, 15:29

augustus
augustus
54 posts

Bob, Paul and John

Have you ever seen the Rain? + Willy and the Poor Boys (what a fantastic album)- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Setting Sons - The Jam (what a great sound - those first chords of Heatwave are killer)

Nashville Skyline - Bob Dylan (are there more poignant words "she once was a true love of mine")

Nov 10, 2008, 13:13

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans

Nov 10, 2008, 16:58

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi: Radiohead
Paul's Boutique (entire): Beastie Boys
Bang & Blame: REM
Crosseyed & Painless (live version off Stop Making Sense): Talking Heads

The Radiohead is my favorite track off In Rainbows and possibly my favorite Radiohead song.

Paul's Boutique is classic.

Bang and Blame is a standout from the Green album. I hadn't heard it for years and we broke out the record a few weeks back.

This is a GREAT version of Crosseyed. It is only found on the extended version of Stop Making Sense. Excellent!

noise

Nov 10, 2008, 18:00

noise of carpet
noise of carpet
55 posts

MGMT: Electric Feel
Morrissey: November Spawned a Monster (Live @ Leeds)
Ringside: Struggle
Moloko: Fun For Me
The Morning After Girls: Hidden Spaces
Kruder & Dorfmeister: Eastwest (Stoned Together)
Thievery Corporation: The Foundation
Talking Heads: I Zimbra
groop: Fiery Yellow
Paul Oakenfold: Faster Kill Pussycat
Nouvelle Vague: A Forest

noise

Nov 20, 2008, 21:57

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Can - Future Days
Delia Derbyshire - Complete Works

Nov 25, 2008, 03:54

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

happy birthday to you by family and friends :)

Nov 25, 2008, 13:13

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Cranberries-Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?

Love the sweet harmonies and so easy to sing along with. Will check out solo by Dolores O'Riordan since the group broke up. Would like to find a similar band with a litle more creativity in the music.

Nov 26, 2008, 20:19

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

If you're about to leave just make sure you understand...

It's just a SIMPLE FORMALITY.

Feb 10, 2009, 17:17

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index