Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

revox
revox
800 posts

Re: Now Playing

GaryB wrote:
revox wrote:
I agree, monster, monster. Do you know, has Weatherall's mix got the vox in too?

~8^)>

I've not heard it yet. Its not arrived yet :(

It's on itunes - 79p for 8+ minutes!

Nah, nice thought, but 79p for something that may have the same effect on me as Vogon poetry did on Ford and Arthur is waaaay too much. But then, you being north o' the border, the Fu*k Buttons vocals are the kind of thing you'd be familiar with in the street on a Sat'day neet at heeven' oot time, wouldn't they? ;-))

Waddya reckon to Rab C's return to the screens? Amused or offended?

Oh, (slaps wrist for going OT) - now playing ILikeTrains - The Christmas Tree Ship.

~8^)>

Feb 19, 2009, 23:39

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Haha - I never knew he was 'back'. Not really my cup of tea. I don't concern myself with those West-coasters - hobo excepted, natch :)

I think a lad from Mogwai produced the F Buttons LP - makes sense :)

Feb 19, 2009, 23:46

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Zep - Houses of the Holy...*shrug*

Feb 20, 2009, 01:15

killashandra
killashandra
109 posts

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart

Feb 20, 2009, 03:48

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFZvLprEIpw

Feb 20, 2009, 04:12

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I like the new Death Cab LP. It's a real grower - I thought it was pretty dull at first. It's actually fantastic.

Feb 20, 2009, 07:16

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

killashandra wrote:
Death Cab for Cutie

I heard for the first time recently DCFC's (actually might have been Postal Service) cover of bj?rks All is Full of Love. I wanted to shoot my stereo. :( It was a bastardization of a true classic love song. I've never been a fan but one of the kids at work has been putting on postal service lately and The jenny Lewis / lead guy harmonies are really quite nice.

Feb 20, 2009, 13:25

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Sigur Ros - Me? su? ? eyrum vi? spilum endalaust......very Pollyphonic sounding.

Feb 20, 2009, 14:32

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Stephen Malkmus, Old Jerry
I love this song!

Feb 20, 2009, 14:41

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Feb 20, 2009, 21:11

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 113 14 15 16 17 18 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index