Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Now Playing

Blonde Redhead 23. It ventures into the Radiohead universe somewhat, but it is a nice parallel universe for Stereolab lovers.

Mar 01, 2009, 16:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
Blonde Redhead 23. It ventures into the Radiohead universe somewhat, but it is a nice parallel universe for Stereolab lovers.

It's a classic at my house. i never get the Radiohead comparisons.

Mar 01, 2009, 17:10

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts
Mar 02, 2009, 01:49

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

forgot to give u a reply.

Not the same played back to back. It?s just that the ghostly sustained reverb and some of the chord progressions remind me of the style of Radiohead.

Mar 03, 2009, 21:40

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Aluminum Tunes CD1 - Golden Atoms

Brilliant piece of work!

Apr 02, 2009, 23:25

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm at the harmonica show

nobody is applauding this guy

he's good but he's souless. he plays in a miner like a tinny miner style. I play blues like a big mama should. he played wabash cannonball. I love that song.

Apr 05, 2009, 20:18

killashandra
killashandra
109 posts

Pluramon 'Hintergrund'

Apr 06, 2009, 02:33

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Takes some diggin to see the end of this thread...
playing some ladytron to get in the mood for going to see them. Not sure I like the newer stuff as much though.

Apr 07, 2009, 05:23

revox
revox
800 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Takes some diggin to see the end of this thread...
playing some ladytron to get in the mood for going to see them. Not sure I like the newer stuff as much though.

View it Threaded an' then click on the last link at the bottom... ~;^)>

Apr 07, 2009, 07:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

ah yes, forgot about that thanks.

Apr 07, 2009, 13:13

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 116 17 18 19 20 21 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index