Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Now Playing

THE EDMUND FITZGERALD!!

Apr 08, 2009, 03:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

It would be good if, in threaded format, you could skip to the "...last" page of posts - instead of jumping up in threes.

Apr 08, 2009, 05:41

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT0gRc2c2wQ&NR=1

just got the tortoise, haven't played it yet.

May 10, 2009, 05:24

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

and of course..the beetis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pod4jIKT_kA

May 10, 2009, 05:28

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

St. Vincent's cover of The Beatles 'Dig A Pony' and now the real 'Dig A Pony', I love 'em both!

May 11, 2009, 13:54

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

No kidding, that is one of many things this boards needs. But that one is probably the most obvious and would be very useful.

Jun 03, 2009, 17:36

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Viktor Vaughn - Lickupon

Jun 03, 2009, 17:59

riddler
11 posts

the birthday party - ho-ho

Jun 03, 2009, 19:43

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Right now on the office radio station? "Jerimia was a bull frog, was a good friend of mine" Three Dog Night.

Jun 03, 2009, 19:59

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Long ago I started a sort of "suggestion box" thread for improvements to the board and that was one of the first issues we brought up. Maybe I should dig that up and bump it.

In the meantime you can always skip to the last page manually by rounding down the number of posts to the nearest multiple of 10 and adding that number between backslashes at the end of the URL... (Cutting edge, I know.)

Jun 03, 2009, 20:23

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 118 19 20 21 22 23 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index