Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now Playing
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover *bow wow*
Mars Rover *bow wow*
92 posts

Re: Deerhoof

i don't like the keyboard tone, they use the same sound in almost every song. C'mon now! And the vocals grate.

Oct 05, 2008, 17:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

Re: Now Playing

The new album is good. is more like The runners four. No krauty songs this time. No electronics or drum machines, but is ok. :). My favorite is friend opportunity. i like their last albums more than their early albums.

Oct 05, 2008, 18:53

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Hehe, it's funny how so many of these sort of odd vocalists either you like it or hate it. I can't stand some vocals other people here like or at least can tolerate. Namely Sean O'Hagan, and the guy from Sea and Cake. With Deerhoof it may be more of a novelty, but she just kinda cracks me up, I enjoy her.

Oct 05, 2008, 20:03

lique
lique
517 posts

I'm getting down with some Funkadelic... Maggot Brain, and Free Your Mind... And Your Ass Will Follow... and playing poker... yuppers.

Oct 06, 2008, 00:34

EnosEmurf
EnosEmurf
22 posts

Q-Tip - Gettin' Up

Kudos on the funk, I was raised as an afronaut

Oct 06, 2008, 01:38

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Tangerine Dream - Exit

Oct 06, 2008, 02:27

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
Tangerine Dream - Exit

High five for the TD. I listen to them more in the winter. When my car is frozen in the ice and i cant see out the foggy window.

Oct 06, 2008, 03:18

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

I have lost interest in Deerhoof. I only really love the Green Cosmos for some reason. Most of the other ones I don't have much interest in.

Lately it's been:

Air - Virgin Suicides. Nearly ten years later and I love this album more and more. They pay homage to so many classic 70's French and Italian soundtracks with this album, and besides the tunes are just gorgeous. Timeless.

Also listening to numerous mixes and other random things...

Oct 06, 2008, 03:21

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

10CC - Deceptive Bends

love the vocals

Oct 06, 2008, 03:22

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Archigram wrote:
Air - Virgin Suicides.

My favourite soundtrack of all time, and the only one i listened to, fell in love with, and memorised before seeing the film.

Oct 06, 2008, 03:35

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index