Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Now Playing
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Re: Now Playing

are there any last.fm users here?

Oct 15, 2008, 02:49


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: Don't Laugh.

allyourrushingwaves wrote:


Excellent choice. Battiato had an insane run of albums in the early-to-mid 70's.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:03


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: Don't Laugh.

waxenpith wrote:
Merzbow - 1930.


Are you listening to it or is it pummeling your brain?

Oct 15, 2008, 03:03


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: Now Playing

A mix I made with some new stuff by I am Robot and Proud, The Alps, Grouper, among others.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:05


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Re: Don't Laugh.

Archigram wrote:
allyourrushingwaves wrote:


Excellent choice. Battiato had an insane run of albums in the early-to-mid 70's.


I like his 80s stuff a lot. I had some other 70s Battiato downloaded but it never worked for me like Fetus.

I love this song:



Oct 15, 2008, 03:06


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: Don't Laugh.

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
Archigram wrote:
allyourrushingwaves wrote:


Excellent choice. Battiato had an insane run of albums in the early-to-mid 70's.


I like his 80s stuff a lot. I had some other 70s Battiato downloaded but it never worked for me like Fetus.

I love this song:



I can't get into 80's Battiato. I guess for me the pinnacle is the first four albums. The half dozen or so ultra minimalist piano/voice ones after that are okay, but very trying, even for someone into that kind of stuff.

Oct 15, 2008, 03:17


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Don't Laugh.

Archigram wrote:
waxenpith wrote:
Merzbow - 1930.


Are you listening to it or is it pummeling your brain?


a little bit from column a. a little from column b.

Oct 15, 2008, 12:26


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Now Playing

M83 - "Saturdays=Youth"
Stereolab - "Chemical Chords"

Oct 16, 2008, 20:55


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: Now Playing

[IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/wracket/StVolkenNights2.jpg[/IMG]

Oct 16, 2008, 22:46


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: Now Playing

Oops, guess I don't know how to post a picture.

Oct 16, 2008, 22:50

Pages: 26 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index