Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Atheism
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

Mars Rover wrote:
by saying "this is a stereolab forum" i meant THIS IS NOT FUCKING HOMEWORK or that serious...but now I am going to continue arguing with you.

Can you please decide whether you are critical of my point of view or critical of me for debating?

Jun 29, 2012, 06:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Cheeso wrote:
LOL hito...

Yes rael, your arguments have been extremely convincing. *sigh*

Jun 29, 2012, 06:43

hito
hito
1745 posts

Kazak wrote:
Yes, your arguments have been extremely convincing. *sigh*

You know you are on the losing side when rael comes out in support of you with teenage internet taunts.

The thing is, Kazak, you are only attacking me because you have an alliance with certain people. You cannot logically criticise me as a person for arguing against you or Mars as it was just a debate. You cannot logically support Mars attacking me for continuing a debate that he himself was happy to continue (and still is). I have done nothing wrong so don't criticise me.

Jun 29, 2012, 06:48

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

hito wrote:
Kazak wrote:

You know you are on the losing side when rael comes out in support of you with teenage internet taunts.

The thing is, Kazak, you are only attacking me because you have an alliance with certain people. You cannot logically criticise me as a person for arguing against you or Mars as it was just a debate. You cannot logically support Mars attacking me for continuing a debate that he himself was happy to continue (and still is). I have done nothing wrong so don't criticise me.

You're paranoid, I don't know what alliance you're talking about. There's one poster here I could do without, that's my alliance.

Jun 29, 2012, 07:09

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

hito wrote:
Kazak wrote:

I like how hito refers to others as "teenage" while using alternate names as an insult in the same breath, but only after taunting and belittling another poster by comparing them to a child to hito's parent. It's all part of hito's typical MO-subtle insults and putdowns, only to act like he's above it all.

It's been pretty peaceful on the forum lately, it must have been driving hito crazy, he must have been chomping at the bit to reveal his true nature. It wasn't that long ago that he compared me to a serial killer, of children no less, for starting a "negative parody thread." It was only a matter of time before hito broke...

Good ol' hito, welcome back!

Jun 29, 2012, 07:49

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Oh well, it was an interesting thread for a little while, with a level headed discussion. For a while...

Jun 29, 2012, 08:32

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

hito wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
by saying "this is a stereolab forum" i meant THIS IS NOT FUCKING HOMEWORK or that serious...but now I am going to clarify what i was saying since you didn't understand it the first 40 times.

Can you please decide whether you are critical of my point of view or critical of me for debating?

i've decided...and it's BOTH.

Jun 29, 2012, 08:37

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
hito wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
by saying "this is a stereolab forum" i meant THIS IS NOT FUCKING HOMEWORK or that serious...but now I am going to clarify what i was saying since you didn't understand it the first 40 times.

i've decided...and it's BOTH.

was just trying to have a friendly debate then clarify my points which were lost in translation. i lost interest when it became super intense. if it must be known...oh well.

Jun 29, 2012, 09:01

hito
hito
1745 posts

Yawn. Your summation of my analogy demonstrates your inability to comprehend even the most simple logic. Comparisons and analogies are not the same thing. And it helps if you can construct a sentence where the the nouns and verbs agree.

Your only contribution to this thread has been to attack me. Not one opinion about the topic. And yet you have the audacity to accuse me of being negative.

This is your MO.
http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/5380/threaded/60177
You act cruel in other threads, get the spotlight shone on your malice then raise it in another thread where you disingenuously claim some kind of saintly demeanour.

So you are upset about being compared to John Wayne Gacy because he killed children? Would it be preferable if he had killed adults? Would you accept the comparison then? The fact is that in that thread you joined it to attack BOTE for simply raising a topic. Now you join this thread just to attack me. If you don't like the Gacy reference, don't just come in swinging corpses. Debate the topic.

I notice your alter-ego has come in to back you up too.

The fact is, you hate yourself and take it out on others. You get away with it because you have created a range of names for yourself (rael; stop boo hooing about me calling you this, you came up with the name, cheeso, squirrel, cyberpainter) and you use them as a chorus. It's been pretty peaceful on the forum lately, it must have been driving you crazy, you must have been chomping at the bit to reveal your true nature.

Jun 29, 2012, 16:11

hito
hito
1745 posts

You have a discussion for nine pages with me, then Mars gets angry at me for debating, I respond by pointing out that he is being unfair and you attack me.

Can you explain why?

Jun 29, 2012, 16:23

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index