Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Atheism
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

Thanks for adding your snide two cents. Please remember your post in case we cross paths in future.

Jun 29, 2012, 16:30


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

Well, okay, it was lost in translation. I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.

To be frank, I am really disappointed that it has come to this as I really enjoyed the discussion with you and Kazak. I essentially disagree with theism but was trying to get some kind of ideas as to the logical basis of that view. Now I have to put up with a combination of people attacking me. Oh well, I might take another hiatus; at least from this thread.

Jun 29, 2012, 16:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Atheism

Mars and I are allied on this particular issue, because we are in agreement on this particular issue. By this logic, I am in as many alliances as there are issues to be allied upon. I suppose one cannot be on one side of an issue without being accused of being in an alliance.

Jun 29, 2012, 17:40


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

The Greatest
The Greatest
309 posts

Re: Atheism

Kazak wrote:
Mars and I are allied on this particular issue, because we are in agreement on this particular issue. By this logic, I am in as many alliances as there are issues to be allied upon. I suppose one cannot be on one side of an issue without being accused of being in an alliance.


I kind of lost interest in this thread about the time hito started posting. Could it just be a coincidence?

Jun 29, 2012, 19:00


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Atheism

You're in an alliance! ;)

Jun 29, 2012, 19:02


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
Well, okay, it was lost in translation. I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.

To be frank, I am really disappointed that it has come to this as I really enjoyed the discussion with you and Kazak. I essentially disagree with theism but was trying to get some kind of ideas as to the logical basis of that view. Now I have to put up with a combination of people attacking me. Oh well, I might take another hiatus; at least from this thread.


well, i was enjoying it too obviously, there's no reason that we can't keep it on that level. this shouldn't be the end of discussion. i agree that i made some errors in arguing my point, but who hasn't? what i hate is the semantics game which always gets way out of hand. and thats why i was trying to quit the discussion (which i failed at.)

Jun 29, 2012, 20:06


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
Thanks for adding your snide two cents. Please remember your post in case we cross paths in future.


No need, you'll do a search and find anything to suit your needs later no doubt.

Jun 29, 2012, 20:43


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
So you are upset about being compared to John Wayne Gacy...

No, I actually find it hilarious, because what I said about bote is exactly the same as killing someone and “swinging corpses around.” This is hito logic at its finest.

Everyone knows you don’t care about bote, you just use him as an excuse to reveal your true nature. It must have frustrated you to suppress it for so long, as evidenced by your lashing out at everyone here.

And yes, Cyberpainter is another alias, bravo, Sherlock, brilliant work there.

Jun 29, 2012, 20:54


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
Thanks for adding your snide two cents. Please remember your post in case we cross paths in future.


Anything you say can and will be used against you, because hito still hasn't gotten over being put in his place so long ago. He has already bookmarked your post so he can throw it in your face when he wants to exact his revenge.

Typical hito...like I said, welcome back, the real hito!!

Jun 29, 2012, 20:56


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Atheism

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Typical hito...like I said, welcome back, the real hito!!


!

Jun 29, 2012, 22:06

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index