Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Atheism
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: Atheism

The Greatest wrote:

If you look at all life forms from the least complex to the most complex, you'll see that there is a greater consciousness and ability in a human than there is in a microbe. If we have evolved from simple beings into more complex beings, then why is it wishful thinking to believe that process will continue?

Evolution has stopped for a while for human beings.

For evolution to happen, there must be natural selection: Weak or mis-adapted individuals must be eliminated before they can procreate.

No such thing these days. Humans are not evolving, they are "devolving".

Reminds me of Mike Judge's Idiocracy!

Jun 30, 2012, 02:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Oh well, it was an interesting thread for a little while, with a level headed discussion. For a while...

Yeah, This thread was going nice and smoothly, until your best friend Cheeso/squirrel joined in.

Jun 30, 2012, 02:15

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I didn't really mean to attack you Hito, though I suppose I did. Truth be told, I just find your argument style to be kind of thick headed and after going around and around enough times, I just get frustrated. It's really my problem, not yours. You may think I'm allied with Cheeso and Cyberpainter, and I do consider both of them friends, but I do not have a problem with you. Peace?

Jun 30, 2012, 04:30

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Kazak wrote:
I didn't really mean to attack you Hito, though I suppose I did. Truth be told, I just find your argument style to be kind of thick headed and after going around and around enough times, I just get frustrated. It's really my problem, not yours. You may think I'm allied with Cheeso and Cyberpainter, and I do consider both of them friends, but I do not have a problem with you. Peace?

The first rule of The Bro-lliance: You DO NOT talk about The Bro-lliance.

Jun 30, 2012, 04:51

revox
revox
800 posts

hito wrote:
I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.

The word is ELLIPSIS.

~8^|>

Jun 30, 2012, 09:14

hito
hito
1745 posts

revox wrote:
hito wrote:
I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.

The word is ELLIPSIS.

~8^|>

The plural is ellipses 8^|

Jul 21, 2012, 15:22

hito
hito
1745 posts

Kazak wrote:
Peace?

Of course

Jul 21, 2012, 15:23

hito
hito
1745 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
hito wrote:
Thanks for adding your snide two cents. Please remember your post in case we cross paths in future.

No need, you'll do a search and find anything to suit your needs later no doubt.

As in what? You telling somebody moderation is wrong on this forum then calling for moderation on another forum.

Stop your crying and mud slinging, Cheeso.

Jul 21, 2012, 15:27

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Not that it really matters, or that I even think you're really serious, but for the record, I have personally met both Cheeso and Cyberpainter in real life. They're two different people.

Jul 21, 2012, 18:48

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Kazak wrote:
Not that it really matters, or that I even think you're really serious, but for the record, I have personally met both Cheeso and Cyberpainter in real life. They're two different people.

Hito has to create these scenarios to justify his hatred and anger, and give him a reason to come in here and swing corpses...and of course he has to be rude and disrespectful to cyberpainter because he still hasn't gotten over being scolded by her and put in his place so long ago.

Poor hito, he just cant grow up, get over it, and move on.

Jul 21, 2012, 19:16

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index