Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Atheism
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BOTE_
381 posts

Re: Atheism

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
hito wrote:
Thanks for adding your snide two cents. Please remember your post in case we cross paths in future.


Anything you say can and will be used against you, because hito still hasn't gotten over being put in his place so long ago. He has already bookmarked your post so he can throw it in your face when he wants to exact his revenge.

Typical hito...like I said, welcome back, the real hito!!


They finally let you out of jail I see. Good luck with your sex offender card.

Jul 21, 2012, 22:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Hito-you are needed here

BOTE_ wrote:


They finally let you out of jail I see. Good luck with your sex offender card.


BOTE is calling me a convict and accusing me of being a sex offender. Now that he is swinging corpses and spreading negativity, are you going to call him a serial killer?

I hope you really are concerned with people being negative, and not just lashing out against me personally when you compare me to a serial killer, that would be petty and hypocritical. And I know you're not like that.

Jul 21, 2012, 23:44


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

revox
revox
800 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
revox wrote:
hito wrote:
I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.


The word is ELLIPSIS.

~8^|>



The plural is ellipses 8^|


That is correct. However, there isn't one example of an ellipsis in that post. The nearest to there being one is that found within the parentheses. The other marks could be said to represent pauses, as opposed to omissions of text or thought, because there is no space either side of the marks. No space, no ellipsis - nor ellipses.

~8^|>

Jul 21, 2012, 23:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

Kazak wrote:
Not that it really matters, or that I even think you're really serious, but for the record, I have personally met both Cheeso and Cyberpainter in real life. They're two different people.


;-)

Jul 24, 2012, 14:32


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
he still hasn't gotten over being scolded by her and put in his place so long ago.


About what? Try to articulate my offence without resorting to histrionics, cyberpainter

Jul 24, 2012, 14:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Hito-you are needed here

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
BOTE_ wrote:


They finally let you out of jail I see. Good luck with your sex offender card.


BOTE is calling me a convict and accusing me of being a sex offender. Now that he is swinging corpses and spreading negativity, are you going to call him a serial killer?

I hope you really are concerned with people being negative, and not just lashing out against me personally when you compare me to a serial killer, that would be petty and hypocritical. And I know you're not like that.



You are right, his remark was ridiculous and crass. When I first read it, I thought you had written it :D

Jul 24, 2012, 14:36


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Atheism

revox wrote:
hito wrote:
revox wrote:
hito wrote:
I was certainly enjoying the discussion and felt slighted when you said you couldn't be bothered and your ellipses perhaps suggested something that you didn't intend.


The word is ELLIPSIS.

~8^|>



The plural is ellipses 8^|


That is correct. However, there isn't one example of an ellipsis in that post. The nearest to there being one is that found within the parentheses. The other marks could be said to represent pauses, as opposed to omissions of text or thought, because there is no space either side of the marks. No space, no ellipsis - nor ellipses.

~8^|>


In that case, you're initial correction is somewhat pointless.

But I think you will find that an ellipsis can be used as an omission of ideas or to represent pauses. English is pretty fluid and usage is constantly changing so I think it is safe to say that his "..." were ellipses.

Jul 24, 2012, 14:43


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

kanaka
391 posts

Re: Atheism

antidotum H-Sonderauftrag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MokNvbiRqCM&feature=player_embeddedlegal
for inka

nazi-sympathy store s in sweden (or frendly for pedophiles. sic! and corrpt dogs):
http://www.antikvariatrodeorm.se/
http://www.faustbooks.se/

Jul 24, 2012, 14:58


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Hito-you are needed here

hito wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
BOTE_ wrote:


They finally let you out of jail I see. Good luck with your sex offender card.


BOTE is calling me a convict and accusing me of being a sex offender. Now that he is swinging corpses and spreading negativity, are you going to call him a serial killer?

I hope you really are concerned with people being negative, and not just lashing out against me personally when you compare me to a serial killer, that would be petty and hypocritical. And I know you're not like that.



You are right, his remark was ridiculous and crass. When I first read it, I thought you had written it :D


So you won't step up to the plate and call him a serial killer? You'll still use him as a pawn to insult me? I thought you were some righteous hero battling hypocrisy and negativity.

Tsk tsk Hito, that is so unlike you...

Jul 24, 2012, 18:00


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Atheism

hito wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
he still hasn't gotten over being scolded by her and put in his place so long ago.


About what? Try to articulate my offence without resorting to histrionics, cyberpainter



Oh...you didn't read the post above?

Jul 24, 2012, 18:02

Pages: 15 – [ Previous | 110 11 12 13 14 15 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index