Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Atheism
141 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Atheism

Kazak wrote:
I find the God language superfluous. We need to apply Occam's Razor. There's no God in the universe, there's just the universe. What is God inside of? It's turtles all the way down.

its confusing language to me. why would one believe we are "evolving toward god?" its really just made up - wishful thinking IMO.

“If a man’s imagination were not so weak, so easily tired, if his capacity for wonder not so limited, he would abandon forever such fantasies of the supernal. He would learn to perceive in water, leaves and silence more than sufficient of the absolute and marvelous, more than enough to console him for the loss of the ancient dreams.”

“God? … There is nothing here, at the moment, but me and the desert. And that’s the truth. Why confuse the issue by dragging in a superfluous entity? Occam’s razor. Beyond atheism, nontheism. I am not an atheist but an earthiest. Be true to the earth.”

again, EA

Jun 25, 2012, 14:53

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: