Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
your top 50 groop songs?
Log In to post a reply
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

YZeltil
YZeltil
13 posts

your top 50 groop songs?

Since apparently nobody done before on RYM their list of favorite Stereolab songs, I decided to break the ice and also to post this over here, as I couldn't find here any recent topic of this kind:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Selenaru_Negrea/better_than_reason_sweeter_than_reason__my_favorite_top_50_stereolab_songs

Jun 26, 2012, 12:48


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

Re: your top 50 groop songs?

YZeltil wrote:
Since apparently nobody done before on RYM their list of favorite Stereolab songs, I decided to break the ice and also to post this over here, as I couldn't find here any recent topic of this kind:

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/Selenaru_Negrea/better_than_reason_sweeter_than_reason__my_favorite_top_50_stereolab_songs


Nice list. Of course I'll approve any combination of fifty Lab songs.

Also good to see that someone else digs Caleidoscopic Gaze.

Jun 26, 2012, 13:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

YZeltil
YZeltil
13 posts

Re: your top 50 groop songs?

C'mon, no replies in so many days!?
I'm still waiting for a list with Symbolic Logic of Now! and Free Witch and the No-Bra Queen on it...

Jul 06, 2012, 12:24


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

unovis
25 posts

Re: your top 50 groop songs?

Side 4 of Transient Random... has my favorite 3 songs.

Jul 06, 2012, 15:38


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

Re: your top 50 groop songs?

YZeltil wrote:

I'm still waiting for a list with Symbolic Logic of Now!


Is that a Lab song?

Jul 06, 2012, 16:33


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: your top 50 groop songs?

YZeltil wrote:
C'mon, no replies in so many days!?
I'm still waiting for a list with Symbolic Logic of Now! and Free Witch and the No-Bra Queen on it...


putting together a list of 50 seems impossible to me. you could just pick 50 lab songs at random and i'd approve it cuz i like 95% of their output.

Jul 06, 2012, 19:17