Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Will there be an ep ? :)
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Will there be an ep ? :)

Do forumites think there will be an ep ? Like la Piscine ? I've been resisting asking this question for about a week.
Wouldn't an ep be super ?
She actually had 2 eps with The Trip, The Wooly Jumpers and la Piscine post The Trip.
I hope there's an ep because the album is so super it leaves you wanting more. Doesn't it?
Just want to cha cha and mambo and wave my fists shake it. More we want more. Please.

Jul 25, 2012, 19:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

Re: Will there be an ep ? :)

A tour EP would be the best! I have a feeling it won't be the case though.

I so get the feeling of wanting more. I was listening to Silencio on the bus yesterday and had a sad moment where I realized it would probably be at least another year or so until she records another full album. Everything she does resonates so much and rarely sounds stale or uninteresting.

Sooo looking forward to seeing her perform some of these wonderful songs live!

Jul 25, 2012, 20:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I have a feeling it will. I feel we're in for an Easter egg. I kind of feel the anticipation of more to share. A tour single would be cool. a 7 " or a 4 song ep would be great. That would be super. I've heard everything and I guess I've got to see her live to feel album completeness. Also getting my album in the mail which got sent out today. The UPS man came today and I ran to the truck, but no record.

Jul 25, 2012, 23:26

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

But I don't know anything, that's why I'm asking. I do too, and I don't have my album, yet, have the feeling of "want more." "not enough data." But maybe I just need to get into the groove. Not that I don't like the record because some of the songs on there are really stellar. Just want more !

Jul 25, 2012, 23:34

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

yes, you do know. you are a visionary, Slushy. there WILL be an EP. I'm changing my mind about this. I'm on your side.

it's a shame we can't meet up for the show. meeting up with forumites last fall was so much fun.

Jul 26, 2012, 00:43

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

I like the mini CDs. They're such cool little objects. I have her Monade one: "Sensible Et Extensible" and "At Last I Am Free".

Jul 26, 2012, 08:10

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
I like the mini CDs. They're such cool little objects. I have her Monade one: "Sensible Et Extensible" and "At Last I Am Free".

WHAT?! I'm missed this one, noooooooo!!!

Jul 26, 2012, 17:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

I think I have a video of her singing "At Last I am Free". I never edited all my videos because my hands were shaking. Yes I like the mini cds ,too. I'm excited because my copy of Silencio is at the post office waiting for me to go get it. Woo Hoo!

Jul 26, 2012, 21:33