Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"There are plenty of guns in Canada and yet the annual gun murder count in Canada is around 200 deaths."
21 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

No, Michael Moore seems to have an affinity for the place. Why weren't hospitals like the one I worked at that, that offer low cost, high quality health care plans and are available in every city in America mentioned in his film Sicko? Because he's a sensationalist and provocateur who presents partial truths. I in know way believe Canada had 200 gun deaths last year. Maybe 200 accidental shootings. My grandfather was a homicide detective, before Manson and I'll be damned if I'm going to rely on Micheal Moore for any of the facts.
The problem with healthcare is that Anatomy and Physiology is not a mandatory high school course and people are ignorant about their own bodies.
I have a Medicaid card and I'm certain it's better than anything in Canada, if not then why else would the psychiatrist at the University hospital let me come in and push him around at a cost to the government of 500 dollars where my private dr chareges me 91 and sends nothing to the government. So medicaid is good.
To have successful visits to the doctor you need a background in healthcare and you also need to be able to audit the place.
But you're talking about gun control. In the city of Dallas there is a minimum of 2,000 registered sex offenders per postal code. Now that's just s. O'rs not counting all the other criminals. J.S. What am I supposed to do when I'm attacked? Can't I defend myself and save the government the expense it would take to prosecute and imprison the assailant?

Jul 26, 2012, 22:25