Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"There are plenty of guns in Canada and yet the annual gun murder count in Canada is around 200 deaths."
21 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

Mu Mu wrote:
JS wrote:
If all the good Americans were to move to Canada, who will be left in the USA?the good o Fundamentalist christians, trigger happy morons? Do you want the USA to become even more theocratic and war-mongering?

Slushy and her huge stockpile of guns & ammo.

and her OSPREY. I don't have a stockpile of guns and ammo. And the murder rate in my town is almost nonexistent and most of the time doesn't involve guns. We have a shooting range about 4 blocks. There was a gun show last weekend in the same civic center as the Steam Punk convention. Almost all the shootings are drug or gang related, and most of those guns are obtained illegally.
J.S. skated around the observation about mandatory gun laws in Switzerland for an opportunity to generalize and America-bash. I wasn't Canada bashing. Michael Moore seems to like the place. I liked the place. I had a great time in BC, long ago. Have you ever visited America, JS?

Jul 26, 2012, 22:41