Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The two signs of mental illness:
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

The two signs of mental illness:

The first one is hair growing on your knuckles.

Jan 27, 2009, 02:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Re: The two signs of mental illness:

The second one is looking for it. Did I get anyone?

Jan 27, 2009, 02:12

whisperscream
whisperscream
174 posts

Actually, as Laetitia said at the concert, the whole world may be insane. There is an established set of rules and behavior in society that we all abide by that defines what insane is, but who is to say that behavior is normal. Normal has been dictated and brainwashed into all of us. Perhaps some deviant behavior is good. It could be an outlet or a safety valve which when pressed allows us to retain our mental stability. I?m not talking about people who cannot function in life or society. This is about society as a whole and people walking among us who are on the fringe. That could be me or you, but I bluff my way through and do quite well. A tiny example is for a while I thought it would be cool to not use upper case in my posts here and only capitalize the words which are important to me. With all of the homework and writing I?m doing in school where I have to use proper grammatical standards it has become to much of an effort to not use those standards here on the forum. A better example is using a goofy sounding voice, like in cartoons, while out in public. People look at you like you are insane. But I was only acting insane. No, not inane...deviant. It was a release of some kind. The evil days back on the green sheets was not pleasant, but I?m glad we got that out of our system. Someone said that my former user name of EASYchord gave the wrong connotation. Now whisperscream apparently connotes a heavy metal person. My my that established set of values!

Jan 28, 2009, 14:37

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

Whisperscream reminds me of an 80's pop tune with the lyrics "from a whisper to a scream." I can't remember the name of the band though.

Just remembered, the band was "Icycle Works" and the song was "Birds Fly"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icicle_Works

Jan 28, 2009, 15:12

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

If he is like my son, who is attending college, holding down a part time job, full time school and some kind of social life with what time is left over and sleeping maybe 5 hours a day. His mind must be gobledy gooop! Man, am I glad those days are over!

Jan 28, 2009, 17:48

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: test

Jan 28, 2009, 18:26

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Jan 28, 2009, 18:29

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

yr name would have been really cool for a transformer toy -- a decepticon stealth fighter all in black! maybe starscream's mysterious older brother who, much like his kin, defies megatron but in a more low-key fashion; he doesn't want to lead the decepticons, he just doesn't care for following orders. megatron allows him this because he knows that it makes sense to stay on whisperscream's good side -- he would be a difficult opponent if he were to become his enemy...

wow, i just nerded out, didn't i?

Jan 28, 2009, 18:33

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Jan 28, 2009, 18:45

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

man, I love sleeping

Jan 29, 2009, 03:53