Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
20 worst bands ever
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

Re: 20 worst bands ever

Mars Rover wrote:

I guess it's tongue and cheek, but it's more like bands that the author of the article hates the most. I've met a few people that think Stereolab is the absolute worst band they have ever heard. I think it's pretentious but I guess have fun with it if you want.

Jul 21, 2016, 00:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I agree with 18 of them but I'm too fond of 'Never Mind The Bollocks" as it's a great rock album and I like a couple of Rush's LPs from the 1970's too, "Hemispheres" and "A Farewell To Kings".
Pretty good list though!

Aug 12, 2016, 07:40

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Honethethird wrote:
I agree with most of these, but Wings?

I know that they are vilified for numerous reasons, but in my opinion, they have some great music.

Their downsides are noticeable, but this doesn't warrant them a place in a worst bands of all time list. What about bands like Nickelback and Limp Bizkit and innumerable landfills of pretentious boy bands that could have easily taken their place on the list?

"As an artist, you don't measure your success by the number of people who love you - you measure it by the number of people who hate you."

- Mark Twain
or maybe Frank Zappa
or maybe somebody else, I can't remember

Aug 13, 2016, 01:51

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index