Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
20 worst bands ever
73 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: 20 worst bands ever

meanchico wrote:
I don't get how anyone could criticize the validity of Beach House's music. sure, they seem like pretentious hipsters, but holy shit do they deliver both recorded and especially live.

fun list for the most part. I do enjoy putting on "the" Fleet Foxes album at least once or twice a year when it's super cold out.

very happy to see LCD Soundsystem on here. I never got why they were so adored.

I was a bit surprised to see Animal Collective, but I guess I see the reasoning. I like a handful of their songs, but it's a very rare for me to listen to a full album anymore. it's all awfully creative, but not the most listenable.

Hootie....*shudder*

i understand the merits of beach house, i liked them a lot at one point. idk tho i think they wore off for me. i remember someone here quoted victoria as saying she hated bands that change from album to album, i think BH could use a little of that. i love bands that evolve over time like blonde redhead. BH is boring to me now.

Aug 26, 2012, 23:11

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: