Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I've seen Bloody faces, old men, cartoons, sunsets, Cats with melons on their heads...

Its about time someone started a self endulgent thread about what is your avatar and or handle, i know i have seen a few that are rather interesting but havnt bothered to ask.

Please feel free to post an explanation of your avatar and nick here. Clear the air, get to know each other just a little more.

Oct 05, 2008, 15:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

Mine is rather boring, Its just a Fabric swatch from Mac Fabrics in toronto that i thought fit the esthetic of CC and the new forum design.

My nick name is an anagram of Aphex Twin which is also a song title by him. Not terribly clever or original.

Oct 05, 2008, 15:49

Machine is Bored With Love
Machine is Bored With Love
25 posts

My avatar is undecided so far but I'm narrowing it down...

my nickname is the title of my favorite Add N to X song which also corresponds with the initials of my name (MBWL) I toyed with the idea of using an AFX related title too!(omgjyjaswitch7, mookid or something to that extent before deciding on MBWL)

Oct 05, 2008, 16:41

Mars Rover *bow wow*
Mars Rover *bow wow*
92 posts

mine is me playing keyboards, rocking out. its too small to see. i tried changing it last night to a piece of art from one of my favorite artists, but it didn't change for some reason.

Oct 05, 2008, 16:51

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Mars Rover *bow wow* wrote:
mine is me playing keyboards, rocking out. its too small to see. i tried changing it last night to a piece of art from one of my favorite artists, but it didn't change for some reason.

It looks like a greenish sunset to me! perhaps you were sucessful in your attempts at adding said peice of art!

Oct 05, 2008, 16:59

Mars Rover *bow wow*
Mars Rover *bow wow*
92 posts

waxenpith wrote:
Mars Rover *bow wow* wrote:

It looks like a greenish sunset to me! perhaps you were sucessful in your attempts at adding said peice of art!

Oh...ok. My comp still shows the old one. It is Mitchell Funk- abstract art.

Oct 05, 2008, 17:13

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Heh heh. I've just changed mine.....it was previously Lucky Grills aka "Bluey" aka "Bargearse", which I thought was quite funny the other night when I was drunk.

For now I have the cover of The Olivia Tremor Control's "Black Foliage: Animation Music Volume One" which I have been listening to alot recently. I don't consider these things too important, so I'll probably change it about a bit quite a lot.

8 )

Oct 05, 2008, 17:14

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

This avatar's a character from Wondershowzen...I think his name's Wordsworth. Not a lot of thought went into it.

Oct 05, 2008, 17:34

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Yochk'o Seffer - Hungarian born musician, composer and artist from France.

http://yseffer.zcommezao.com/
http://yseffer.zcommezao.com/IMAGES/yochko1.jpg

Oct 05, 2008, 17:46

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Mine is, er, Spool Of Collusion 7". But I'll change it regularly.

My name on here is my actual name.

Oct 05, 2008, 17:48

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index