Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

My name on here is the same name I've use various places for a long time. I'm an artist but not necessarily cyberly. My avatar was one I've used before and found on my computer.

Hi. I'm lazy.

Oct 05, 2008, 19:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Mine is Serbian tennis player Jelena Jankovic

Cause I love her.

Oct 05, 2008, 20:30

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

My avatar and name were nicked from Kurt Vonnegut, 'cause I adore 'em, he's up in heaven now.

Oct 05, 2008, 20:35

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

May I Introduce...

..Foggy. He's 13 now - and shares by birthday.

Oct 05, 2008, 22:59

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2140 posts

Kazak.....

.....the hound of space, trapped in a chrono-synclastic infundibulum with his master Winston Niles Rumfoord.....

Funnily enough I just re-read the Sirens of Titan a couple of weeks ago, it's one of my favorite Vonneguts!

8 )

Oct 06, 2008, 00:09

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: May I Introduce...

Greetings foggy. I am allergic to you.

Oct 06, 2008, 03:10

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

That show creeps me out. The one where mother nature had a sex change, UBER CREEPY.

Oct 06, 2008, 03:11

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

turns out WBC are Stereolab fans.

Oct 06, 2008, 06:18

jeff w
jeff w
685 posts

My avatar is a detail from one of the handmade "Wow and Flutter" 7" single sleeves. Seemed appropriate for this forum, although I also use it on my mice pace page.

Username is my real one.

Oct 06, 2008, 10:05

JS
JS
489 posts

-The initials of my given name.

-The sign of the French prog-rock band named Magma. Music at it's best.

Oct 06, 2008, 11:00

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index