Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

easychord
69 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

If a chord,a combination of three or more pitches sounded simultaneously, could somehow morph into a three dimensional form then this could be it. This is very abstract of course but thinking up stuff like this is a creative outlet that I need. Actually, it is from Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy and I get off on outer space stuff.

Oct 06, 2008, 13:14

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

easychord
69 posts

and I forget to mention the electric blue color. Awesome.

Oct 06, 2008, 13:18

easychord
69 posts

Re: May I Introduce...

Hi foggy, don't cross the road in front of me.....because that would mean bad luck and I'll swerve to miss you and have a major car crash!

Oct 06, 2008, 13:30

astro_jose
astro_jose
32 posts

i'm astro jose 'cause people used to call me astro boy in school because of they thought i looked like astro boy the cartoon and i kept it because i do love space and astronomy. I have a glow in the dark watch in my avatar just 'cause i thought it was nice, it's always changing regularly though

Oct 06, 2008, 14:05

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

My avatar is a substance known as water.

My name is taken from a Stereolab song.

Oct 06, 2008, 14:21

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

My avatar is a substance known as water.

ooh ahhh, refreshing

Oct 06, 2008, 14:56

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

Same name as the green site. My avatar is the cover of Nurse With Wound's, 'A Sucked Orange' Highly recommended for enjoyable listening when surfing the net.

Oct 06, 2008, 15:17

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

why no faces? Mine is actually me.

Oct 06, 2008, 15:29

easychord
69 posts

Yours caought my eye right away as the epitome of our masked presence here.

Oct 06, 2008, 17:38

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: May I Introduce...

Sorry - purr meow :]

Oct 06, 2008, 19:31

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index