Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: May I Introduce...

You've put me right off my Whiskas now :[

Oct 06, 2008, 19:32

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

shaved head and lemon/espresso/vodka shots?

:D

Oct 06, 2008, 19:41

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

In almost complete silouette

Oct 06, 2008, 19:58

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

waxenpith wrote:
That show creeps me out. The one where mother nature had a sex change, UBER CREEPY.

hehe Yah, that was a pretty creepy episode. That show is generally pretty funny, but I think what I like about it most was the way that the creators decided they wanted to stop making it but were forced to finish their contract and really sabotaged their own show by making the last few episodes nearly unwatchable. Quality with a capital "KW"!

Oct 06, 2008, 20:45

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Hey JS, did you used to be the Sconce?

Please advise,
Cybele

Oct 07, 2008, 00:33

cybele
cybele
736 posts

This is one of the girls that dies in Dario Argento's Suspiria. Beautiful film.

Meh. . .I'll probably change it again soon. My name Cybele is from the song. Lots of people think I'm a woman, but, as far as I know, I am not. But then again, supposedly, I'm a hard-core Republican, so you never really know do you?

Please advise,
Cybele

Oct 07, 2008, 00:58

JS
JS
489 posts

cybele wrote:
Hey JS, did you used to be the Sconce?

Please advise,
Cybele

Yup. I tought that all the old and regular forum members knew about this.

Oct 07, 2008, 09:07

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

:o

Oct 14, 2008, 02:09

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Kazak wrote:
:o

I cant tell what that is Kazzy

Oct 14, 2008, 02:13

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

It's a production still from Christmas On Mars. That's all I'll say on the matter... ;) See the film, all will be clear. :)

Oct 14, 2008, 02:21

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index