Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

Mine is the standard model, featuring my favourite, the Higgs Boson, which is what they're trying to find in the Large Hardon Collider (if it ever works).

Oct 14, 2008, 11:42

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

EnosEmurf
EnosEmurf
22 posts

It's a cupcake with eyes...

My name is from the children's sci-fi series Animorphs.

Oct 14, 2008, 12:01

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

mine should be a pelican taking off now.

Oct 14, 2008, 13:14

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

I?m a science fiction fanatic. Now reading a four book series by Ben Bova about the asteroid wars and the greenhouse cliff on Earth. I really didn?t want an avatar that is so explicit but I identify with the robot lady so I?m going to flatter myself and be her on this forum.

Oct 22, 2008, 17:57

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

My screen name comes from a comic book character I made up way back in high school. I was really into Dinosaur Jr. at the time, and the character was supposed to be the son of an Eval Knieval type motorcycle daredevil called "The Devastator."

My avatar is Admiral Akbar!

Oct 22, 2008, 20:11

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts
Oct 22, 2008, 20:15

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Metropolis & Fritz Lang

I love that movie, Metropolis by Fritz Lang.
The 2000 remaster is so amazing, it's almost a different movie. You haven't seen that movie unless you see this new remaster, I think it's from Kino.

This movie got me looking at other Fritz Lang movies, and I must recommend 'The Testament of Dr Mabuse' and 'M'.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023563/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022100/

Die Nibelungen: Siegfried had some pretty cool special effects for the time, as well.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0015175/

Oct 22, 2008, 22:15

Machine is Bored With Love
Machine is Bored With Love
25 posts

I just changed to a pic of the Monade setlist from last nights show written on a napkin that Laeticia was nice enough to hand to me after the set :) woo-hoo!

Oct 26, 2008, 02:32

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Its a two faced orange robot, its an art installment i apologise for not knowing the artists name.

Oct 26, 2008, 02:52

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Machine is Bored With Love wrote:
I just changed to a pic of the Monade setlist from last nights show written on a napkin that Laeticia was nice enough to hand to me after the set :) woo-hoo!

ooh, nice!

Oct 26, 2008, 06:59

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index