Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

MrModular wrote:
I hope the avatar shows up this time. It was created by me, my being an artist and whatnot.

guess not.

Nov 04, 2008, 01:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

Let's try it again..........?!!!

Nov 04, 2008, 01:12

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

are you clicking Update Preferences at the bottom after choosing where the file is located on your drive?

Nov 04, 2008, 03:00

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

and it has to be a JPEG. thats important.

Nov 04, 2008, 03:12

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

waxenpith wrote:
are you clicking Update Preferences at the bottom after choosing where the file is located on your drive?

To quote Margie in Fargo, "Thanks a bunch!"

Nov 04, 2008, 03:34

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

Sweet!@!!

Nov 04, 2008, 03:44

easychord
69 posts

The red background really adds impact to the black and white. Nice right eyeball!

Nov 04, 2008, 03:52

MrModular
MrModular
28 posts

Excellent! Gen. Jack D. Ripper!! This is fun.

Nov 04, 2008, 03:53

augustus
augustus
54 posts

No way!

Are you kidding - Copenhagen is great - I love it!!! The most beautiful girls in the world.

Nov 06, 2008, 14:47

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: No way!

Well, I dated a Danish girl (not from Copenhagen), but that wasn't really what I was talking about*. The city itself struck me as worn-down and lacking any spark. Though I was admittedly employing a fair share of hyperbole in my previous post.

*But seriously, no way it's in St. Petersburg's league as far as THAT's concerned!

Nov 07, 2008, 02:08

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index