Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: No way!

I have a condo in st petersburg!

except i think we're talking about entirely different st petersburgs.

Nov 07, 2008, 02:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: No way!

wracket wrote:
Though I was admittedly employing a fair share of hyperbole in my previous post.

I've told you a million times, Wracket, stop exaggerating! :)

Nov 07, 2008, 13:49

augustus
augustus
54 posts

Who is that gorgeous woman?

My type exactly.

Dec 02, 2008, 06:50

brakhage
brakhage
58 posts

Re: Avatars: Getting to know you.

My avatar is the poster from the album "Electric" de Arne Nordheim

http://www.runegrammofon.com/artists/arne_nordheim/rcd-2002---arne-nordheim-elect

One of my fave records, fave artists and probably, most of all, my favorite label.

Dec 02, 2008, 10:07

labadore
labadore
88 posts

I was looking for a harmonica player because I think they are under rated. This one is Sigmund Groven from Norway. Man, he?s intensely into it here!

Dec 02, 2008, 17:11

mikka000
1084 posts

i don't know how to get an avatar

Dec 02, 2008, 23:56

Del_Armg0
Del_Armg0
20 posts

easy .. my favorite photo of me ^^ (but not alone :) )

Dec 03, 2008, 00:31

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Click on -Preferences to the left of the page under your nick name

*nickname
-Preferances
-log out

then at the bottom of that preferances box, there is a section called "avatar" you click the browse and upload a JPG image to the forum and it becomes your Avatar then click Update Preferences just under that.

:) happy avataring!

Dec 03, 2008, 01:09

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index