Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Woody Allen
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Woody Allen

I never tire of watching his films...I like all of them.

Feb 02, 2009, 01:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mikka000
1083 posts

Re: Woody Allen

you're not the only one!

Feb 02, 2009, 13:01

mikka000
1083 posts

i meant to put this in there.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=cKCohYN89Fs

Feb 02, 2009, 13:01

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Yes, but sometimes the mid period, I guess early 80's films tend to blend together for me. I haven't seen the new ones, like Vicki Christina Barcelona though, I'm looking forward to it when they're released on Netflix.

Feb 02, 2009, 13:44

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Yes, but sometimes the mid period, I guess early 80's films tend to blend together for me. I haven't seen the new ones, like Vicki Christina Barcelona though, I'm looking forward to it when they're released on Netflix.

Early 80's...some really good ones there:

Zelig
Stardust Memories (one of my all-time favorites)
Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
Hannah and Her Sisters

The new ones are good. At least see Match Point and Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Feb 02, 2009, 14:17

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Crimes and Misdemeanors

Fantastic movie.

Anyone ever read any of his books? He wrote a few back in the 70's that are absolutely hilarious.

Side Effects
Without Feathers

Good shit. . .

Cy

Feb 02, 2009, 14:46

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:
Zelig
Stardust Memories (one of my all-time favorites)
Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy
Hannah and Her Sisters

we have all of those on for 2 for $10. They have been sitting there for months. I guess my town just isn't into woody.

Feb 02, 2009, 14:53

mikka000
1083 posts

vicky cristina is good but not great however penelope cruz is sensational in it.

i like: annie hall, manhattan, husbands and wives, manhattan murder mystery and deconstructing harry. but really, almost any woody is a winner.

does anyone like almodovar?

Feb 02, 2009, 15:42

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

mikka000 wrote:
vicky cristina is good but not great however penelope cruz is sensational in it.

i like: annie hall, manhattan, husbands and wives, manhattan murder mystery and deconstructing harry. but really, almost any woody is a winner.

does anyone like almodovar?

Never seen any Almodovar. Husbands and Wives is one of my favorites. Wasn't that keen on Manhattan Murder Mystery but they're all good. Deconstructing Harry is always good for a laugh. Love and Death is probably my favorite comedy.

Feb 02, 2009, 15:47

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Left Boob Oscillator wrote:

Love and Death is probably my favorite comedy.

or Take the Money and Run.

Feb 02, 2009, 15:49

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index