Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Woody Allen
80 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Woody Allen

cyberpainter wrote:
Didn't he raise her? Basically I thought she was his daughter, adopted or not. That's why it was such a big deal at the time. There are plenty of men with much younger women, as sexism in our society dictates that is ok, vs. women with younger men is not as ok. The main issue was that she was basically his daughter, at least from my memory of it. So that's just icky.

It was made into a big deal at the time, but apparently it wasn't. I did some research into it. Previn was Farrow's adopted daughter from a previous marriage. Allen was not married to Farrow and did not live with Farrow, and Previn was not his adopted daughter.

In spite of the fact that they did not live together and did not marry, they adopted two children together and had one biological child.

The story is that Farrow, angry because Allen was dating Previn, filed false child abuse charges against Allen for supposedly abusing one of the children they had adopted together, whose name was Dylan. The charges were later dropped.

Feb 10, 2009, 14:21

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: