Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Woody Allen
80 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: Woody Allen

cyberpainter wrote:
Well you're entitled to your opinion, but I completely disagree. Procreation might be one reason, but most often, the much older man does not want the young woman for that reason. It's in our history of films, media of all sorts, and society's perception of the ideal woman. That's the preoccupation. As opposed to an older woman who is not seen as physically desirable. It's called a double standard, and it still exists.

Whether or not a couple with a huge distance in age is a good idea is besides the point. There are rational reasons why one might not choose someone too far out of your age range. Just thinking ahead 20-30 years down the road can influence many people's decisions about that. But the difference in how the older woman with younger man are looked at by society still is not the same as the other way around.

Again, you are entitled to YOUR opinion, but I think men are probably unconsciously attracted to the baby-makers whether they actually want babies or not--not to mention that society encourages unions where baby-making is possible. It's natural and instinctual. It's not some overblown conspiracy.

And I think that we should choose our partners based on love, not rational reasons.

Feb 11, 2009, 14:08

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: