Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
2012 Election Predictions?
Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

2012 Election Predictions?

Total 538 Electoral Votes, 270 Needed to win...

Obama 309
Romney 229

Oct 31, 2012, 17:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: 2012 Election Predictions?

Obama wins, cuts "entitlements."

Oct 31, 2012, 17:33

hito
hito
1745 posts

I like this one:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-kupperman/debate-predictions_b_1928004.html

Oct 31, 2012, 21:02

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

hito wrote:

Great. What is your prediction regarding the election??

Oct 31, 2012, 21:10

hito
hito
1745 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
hito wrote:

I predict that the president will be elected and support:
- environmentally destructive industries,
- war and the war machine,
- the gun culture that permeates films, games, massacres, murders, crime and teenage suicide,
- the futile war on crime
and that America's grip on global dominance will continue to weaken. The name and party will matter very little.

Nov 01, 2012, 00:27

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

hito wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
hito wrote:

- the gun culture that permeates films, games, massacres, murders, crime and teenage suicide,
and that America's grip on global dominance will continue to weaken. The name and party will matter very little.

True dat. Two hos, same pimp, yo.

Nov 01, 2012, 01:23

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

Root for the lesser evil?

Nov 01, 2012, 01:25

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

It will be a razor thin win for Obama, unless the GOP is successful in stealing the elections via dirty tricks with voting machines in Ohio. Otherwise, popular vote, razor thin lead for Obama, electoral college a much bigger lead.

I am voting for Obama. In some issues I disagree with him and the political machine behind him. However there are some huge differences between the candidates, despite generalizations made of how they are really the same corrupt machine and it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't begin to consider a "protest" or third party vote this time around, most importantly because of the Supreme Court. If people are unfamiliar with the importance of this issue in the next four years, they should be. It may be the single most crucial thing in this election. To have the court swing far to the right after two middle to left leaning justices retire, will have a devastating impact on our country for DECADES to come.

Of course I live in CA, so it will go democrat whether I vote or not. Swing staters, it's so important to vote, as well as those in states with tight Senate races. If Democrats lose the Senate, this country will go straight to hell.

Nov 01, 2012, 03:14

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

The best polling blog.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Nov 01, 2012, 05:55

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

hito wrote:

This is the popular attitude, I disagree.

Nov 01, 2012, 15:22

Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index