Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
2012 Election Predictions?
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Re: 2012 Election Predictions?

s_lush_s wrote:
If Susan B. Komen had their way they'd pull funding Planned Parenthood and they almost did so what the fuck is that about ? Conservatism? I don't think so.
I'm not for Mitt Romney, I'm about the facts.

s_lush_s wrote:
Get with the times. The days of surgical abortions are nearing an end. This is the age of RU486 and having a doctor and medicare and insurance and teaching hospitals. Not scudsy clinics. This isn't the seventies. Planned Parenthood is like a methadone clinic.

There was a huge uproar when Susan B. Komen's conservative vice-president tried to pull that shit. That's why they ended up backing down and the conservative vp stepped down. There are your facts for you.

This is the age of having doctors and insurance? Then why are there so many uninsured? Get with the times? I just don't want to go back in time! And the tea bagging state legislatures trying to stick women with vaginal ultrasounds and restrict women's contraception makes all this very important. Any flippant comments about RU486 doesn't begin to tell the whole story. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, just not to impose them on others.

Nov 04, 2012, 05:10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: