Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
2012 Election Predictions?
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Re: 2012 Election Predictions?

GaryB2 wrote:
I know all the cool kids vote for Obama, however.... I'd be interested to hear peoples opinion of policies, brought in by Obama, that earn him a second term. Also, what policies of Romney are folks wary of?

The older I get the more I don't think it matters to me (Mr Average) who's in power.

I'm sorry I haven't responded to this the way I have wanted to, with a good list. I think it's because it's just so big, and I got sidetracked by issues that are particularly important to me, women's rights, and the future of the supreme court.

My list is certainly not as big as this list! But after skimming it, I agree with most of it. If you go down past #199, you'll see the reasons to re-elect Obama list.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/04/1154799/-500-reasons-to-vote-against-Mitt-Romney-and-for-Barack-Obama

I feel like Obama has dropped the ball on some environmental issues, and his late to the game declaration about gay marriage is not good enough. He also doesn't stand up firmly enough against the right wing House, and has made too many concessions.

Nov 04, 2012, 19:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: