Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Lab songs that you don't particularly care for
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Lab songs that you don't particularly care for

I like the lazy way you answered that question. ;)

Nov 15, 2012, 01:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

motoroller
79 posts

That's right, it is from the soundtrack. Thanks

Nov 15, 2012, 14:49

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Kazak wrote:
I like the lazy way you answered that question. ;)

It was rather poetic though.

Nov 16, 2012, 05:58

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
Calimero, yeeeuk. Brigitte Fontaine sounds like she's got tuberculosis

What? I don't agree. She is slightly out of tune sometimes, in sort of a lazy sleepy way but she always makes it to the note she wants. I think it's an interesting song.

It's not the notes, it's that her throat is so full of phlegm it's disgusting. It made me want to vomit.

Nov 16, 2012, 07:51

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
Calimero, yeeeuk. Brigitte Fontaine sounds like she's got tuberculosis

What? I don't agree. She is slightly out of tune sometimes, in sort of a lazy sleepy way but she always makes it to the note she wants. I think it's an interesting song.

It's not the notes, it's that her throat is so full of phlegm it's disgusting. It made me want to vomit.

Well, when you put it that way... now I feel a little queasy.

Nov 16, 2012, 09:06

Isabelle
1 posts

Nice!
I.T support enfield

Nov 16, 2012, 16:06

mikka000
1083 posts

Tempter, Tomorrow is Already Here, most of Cobra, most of Fab Four Suture, most of Chemical Chords and all of Not Music.

Nov 18, 2012, 22:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Fascinating, Hobochang.

Nov 21, 2012, 23:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I don't care for anything past The Man with 100 Cells on Margerine Eclipse except kind of Dear Marge. I think the first part of the album is magnificent and the second half is a catastrophe.

Nov 24, 2012, 00:15

more_mellotron
more_mellotron
66 posts

Golden Ball - I appreciate the structure of it but I find that one riff really boring. I feel like it breaks the momentum on that album too much.

Has anyone mentioned Blue Milk yet?

Nov 24, 2012, 16:47

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index