Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Alternatives to itunes
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Alternatives to itunes

hito wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
hito wrote:
What are you on about now? Rhetoric is not actually discussion.

You called me a thief and I asked you if you had ever done any similar activities and you haven't replied. I can only assume that you have but don't wish to admit it.

In case you hadn't noticed, the conversation has moved back to focus on legal means of obtaining digital music. Perhaps you could take you venomous views elsewhere if you don't have anything positive to contribute.

I don't recall asking or needing your permission for anything. I'll do what I like regardless.

And LOL @ "venomous." Stealing is theft, that's a fact. If you can't deal with that fact it's not really my problem.

You were right about one thing, though: that list is ridiculous, and nothing about is going to magically change stealing from being theft to not being theft.

I don't recall saying you needed my permission (revox's word) for anything nor do I deny that it is theft.

I asked and will ask again for you to move on.

From the opening, I have said I should be a better person. I am a thief. Yawn.

So please, end your pointless name calling and find another thread to pollute with your inane negativity.

I didn't call you any names in that post. Why are you being so defensive?

I'll move on when I'm ready.

Dec 10, 2012, 20:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: