Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: God

s_lush_s wrote:
I'm heading in an Eastern direction because I had this realization that Eastern was bigger than Western. That I'm tired of closed minds and I really need my robots and my singularity. That's what I'm going to do. We think we're so big and fancy. I think it might be a lie. Plus they have DisneyWorld in Japan. I need to save my money and then earn some

I want to really DO life like I want 15.oo$ cups of coffee and 9 $ newspapers in shaky town you know. That's the way I want to live I'll bring Jesus with me Lereostab. Promise. As soon as I graduate from medical laboratory school.

Jan 09, 2013, 23:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm going to listen to Japanese music and start a post about it. Then I'll be admired and so will the music and I promise none of this Gangnam Style mess. I'm going to the research this is my project since I know cool.

Jan 09, 2013, 23:40

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Maybe I could meet a Jap online and then mack with him. That's my goal. Sayonara

Jan 10, 2013, 00:58

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

There's no prob with Bob!

Jan 10, 2013, 02:23

revox
revox
800 posts

lereostab wrote:
Sounds mad doesn't it? which is exactly what I thought when I first heard it ...

So, for what and where were you doing time when you first heard it?

~8^|>

Jan 10, 2013, 08:47

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

whenever I see this thread I think of that scene from Pink Flamingos where Cotton and Crackers are having a play fight during the Marbles' execution exclaiming "you are God! No, you are God! hahahaha!"

then I try to find a clip to post here, but that clip….she isn't there. *shakes fists*

wonderful film that Pink Flamingos.

Jan 10, 2013, 14:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I don't want to comprehend God. I don't want to date Japanese people online. I want to go visit Japan for a few weeks, that's all. I was having impulsive thoughts because I was kind of bored. Sorry. If I think I comprehend God I'm limiting my options.

Jan 10, 2013, 19:19

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Sorry man, I wasn't doing time and never have thankfully.
I was in a pokey little bedsit in Southampton early January 1994 when I first heard how much Jesus loved me, and not long after that I became a Christian, not because I said some words or made a mental decision about it, but because I saw the full horror of the dark state of my soul and the sin that kept it a prisoner with lies and self righteousness, and I saw this terrifying fallen world with all it's greed, violence and awful suffering and my inability to do anything about it, and I realised that I would be held accountable for my life and the deeds I'd committed, I understood that nothing I did or said would save me from the light of God's true judgement so I cried out for him to save me as I could not save myself, and he did by allowing me to see the importance of the sacrifice of Jesus in my place and that when I simply turned to him in faith and asked for his forgiveness I received it fully, I now know that I have passed from judgement in to real life because of Jesus.
This isn't a matter of choice, it makes no difference what people say as they slag God off with their clever arguments and try to prove he doesn't exist, every man and woman will face judgement and outside of Christ will not have a leg to stand on, yes even Richard Dawkins will face judgement, bitterly.
Those last few moments before physical death occurs are when people finally realise they were wrong their whole lives as the full horror of the darkness and what lives inside of it comes to claim what belongs to it, Christ saves us from this horror forever.
Political correctness is evil as it tries to deny absolute truth, there is one absolute truth and that truth is that we need Jesus Christ to save us.
Ask and you will receive, God loves you very much and I hope you will see this fully one day soon.

Jan 10, 2013, 21:22

nsc283b
405 posts

Very well put Joe, and of course, you are quite correct in what you say. Unfortunately, most people wouldn't agree with us.

Jan 10, 2013, 22:49

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

lereostab wrote:
...every man and woman will face judgement and outside of Christ will not have a leg to stand on, yes even Richard Dawkins will face judgement, bitterly.

I see the light!!!! But let's change venues though so we can discuss our love of Sweet Baby Jesus away from all of these snarky heathens. Join me on the BabbleThumpers.gov forum, Joe...we'll even start a thread about Stereolab there!

Jan 10, 2013, 23:54

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index