Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: God

cyberpainter wrote:
101 wrote:
[quote="wracket"][quote="101"][quote="wracket"][quote="lereostab"]God existed before the universe did, God has always been, He has no beginning and no end, He is eternal, that's what eternal means.

If you look at something like zen buddhism, they may think our not knowing is knowing.

"If God created the world, where was He before the creation? ...Know that the world is uncreated, as time itself is, without beginning and end" - Mahapurana
Oh for godsake it's just getting ridiculous now. The world and time are uncreated? Wtf? Not knowing is knowing? If i'd known that as a kid I could've avoided a lot of crap at school.
Just kidding. I know what you mean. Or I don't know what you mean, and that is true understanding of you.

Feb 09, 2013, 01:33

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: God

s_lush_s wrote:
We seek happiness in all realms of philosophy or religion.

Better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied. (No disrespect to pigs).

Feb 09, 2013, 01:36

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index