Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
God
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: God

What exactly was it that Einstein contributed to humanity? it's always puzzled me that he was called a genius, but what did he do? nothing is the answer.......

Jan 22, 2013, 11:41


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: God

God bless you now and always

Jan 22, 2013, 11:42


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: God

Hi, as far as conversion goes, if you ask sincerely for forgiveness in Christ's name then you will get it and you'll know the truth and be set free by it.
My favourite hymns, here's a few

Be Thou My Vision ( makes me cry every time )
When I Survey The Wonderous Cross ( powerful words indeed )
The King Of Love ( another one that makes me cry )

There are many hymns that genuinely move me and they tend to be the older ones as I find some of the contemporary Christian songs a bit lacking, but that's just me.
God bless you, Joe

Jan 22, 2013, 11:48


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

revox
revox
800 posts

Re: God

s_lush_s wrote:
I will include him in my petitions to the lord, today.




Jan 22, 2013, 13:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: God

lereostab wrote:
God bless you now and always


wow we solicited an always from him. Neato! I'm not into current Christian music, myself.

Jan 22, 2013, 17:45


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: God

lereostab wrote:
What exactly was it that Einstein contributed to humanity? it's always puzzled me that he was called a genius, but what did he do? nothing is the answer.......

??????????????????????

Never even heard the most brainwashed and knowledge-hating of Xtians claim something so inane as this about Einstein before (who was, as if it matters, a believer).

If Einstein didn't contribute to humanity then who did? (I mean, besides that Jeebus dude you're so keen on. ["Shame they crucified him for being gay." -- my Dutch colleague the other day])

Jan 23, 2013, 00:10


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Re: God

wracket wrote:
lereostab wrote:
What exactly was it that Einstein contributed to humanity? it's always puzzled me that he was called a genius, but what did he do? nothing is the answer.......

??????????????????????


If Einstein didn't contribute to humanity then who did?


I was wondering if lereostab was making some kind of zen koan joke, but then I came to my senses.

Jan 23, 2013, 04:26


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: God

Oh I see! so that's what Einstein contributed, nicely explained.
I don't watch Star Trek so have no idea who the Xtians are.
You are wrong, Jesus was not a homosexual.

Jan 23, 2013, 10:32


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: God

cyberpainter wrote:
wracket wrote:
lereostab wrote:
What exactly was it that Einstein contributed to humanity? it's always puzzled me that he was called a genius, but what did he do? nothing is the answer.......

??????????????????????


If Einstein didn't contribute to humanity then who did?


I was wondering if lereostab was making some kind of zen koan joke, but then I came to my senses.

I'm afraid our friend may have huffed one too many bags of WhiteOut™ before the evangelicals saved him.

Aaaaanyway, I think I'll mosey along now.

Jan 23, 2013, 17:29


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Re: God

I'm going to mosey along too, I said I wasn't going to write any more on this one. Have a good day everyone.

Jan 23, 2013, 18:56

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index