Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
102 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: God

lereostab wrote:
As I said the arguments are endless and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind with what they think, I have a message and the message is that God loves you more than you could ever imagine and the only way to know and experience that love is through Jesus Christ and seeing that he died for you so that you could truly live forever in bliss and love and peace with no more inner turmoil, ever.
Religion has confused the message with all kinds of doctrines about this and that which has obviously caused people to believe it's about something other than love.
The human heart longs for love, peace and acceptance but looks in all the wrong places i.e. drugs, politics, relationships and materialism, but there is always a deep rooted feeling that something isn't quite right with us and the world around us, that feeling that something is missing somehow, it is God that is missing and only he can fill that void with his amazing love, people pretend the void is not there but we all know it is in our quiet and alone moments if we care to give it some thought.
You will see this one day and you will understand how beautifully simple it actually is to have a relationship with God who made you and loves every hair on your head, God bless you, Joe

Thanks lereostab. Love is a beautiful thing. And hopefully some day you'll see that there are many ways to achieve these things besides your particular brand of religion.

Jan 13, 2013, 00:03

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: