Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
102 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: God

lereostab wrote:
You completely misunderstand the message, there is a huge difference between the sort of love that you may share with your friends, or the sort of love you may share with your husband or wife, or the love a parent feels for their children, these are all necessary and powerful and we all experience at least one or two of these kinds of love, I am not speaking of these kinds of love, I am speaking of the love of God which is so powerful, so pure, so overwhelming and so comforting and healing for the soul that once it has been experienced all arguments against it are meaningless and any attempt to disprove or prove God becomes futile and ridiculous.
My message is that God loves you, I know he does and I know that you have not experienced this love yet but I pray you will because words can not describe something so holy and pure, I do know the way to receive this love though and it is through seeing that Christ died for you for the sake of this amazing love that can not and will not ever be experienced outside of him by anyone at any time, this is the message that God is giving to you right now, Jesus loves you, just simply accept this fact and then you will know, God bless you, Joe

No, I didn't misunderstand. I'm not trying to disprove god's existence. I'm saying there are other paths.

Jan 13, 2013, 01:08

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: