Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
102 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: God

lereostab wrote:

This is why I ask people to tell me another way to know God personally apart from accepting Jesus death and resurrection, and I have asked that question many times and no one has ever been able to tell me anything that can be understood simply...

He wants the cliff notes. I know I said I was done, but am back for a short time. I gave you a website link, did you read it? You've been surrounded by christianity all your life, you've absorbed the teachings of this religion through your culture and people talking to you, if not more intensively. You may not have needed to read and study the bible to come to some kind of epiphany about god, but used the ideas in the religion around you to understand it and feel at one with it, which includes christ. Apparently it's beyond you to fathom that another culture and another religion might come to those same ends.

Jan 20, 2013, 20:16

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: